PEBBLE BEACH mini Suppository Molds are non-stick, durable, reusable, and heat-resistant compounding molds that can be used to compound mini suppositories. Each cavity has 0.5mL volume capacity, and each tray contains One-Hundred cavities, arranged in groups of 30, 30, and 40 for ease-of-compounding. Compounding laboratories and pharmacists choose Pebble Beach Compounding Molds to save money on undesirable, disposable suppository-molds. The greatest value lies in the productivity potential because of the fast turnaround and ease of use.
Pebble Beach molds are manufactured with FDA grade thermoplastic elastomers (TPE). The molds are UV-stable and they offer high-flow properties to enable complex material formation and does not support microbial growth. In addition to high impact resistance, our TPE molds offer resistance to chlorine, most sanitizers, and most household cleaners.
Pour and Disperse - It's that Easy!
- FDA grade thermoplastic elastomers
- Heat Resistant up to 250°F
- Segmented cavity groups for controlled pouring
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect excess material to reduce waste
- Flexible, durable, reusable material
- Ease-to-Use for improved productivity
- Unique Drop Shape design meets a wide spectrum of applications
- Suppositories fit easily inside the Gentle Dose® Vaginal Applicator
- Size and Shape offers optimal patient comfort
- Easily transfers to child-resistant prescription vials for increased patient safety
- Dispensing prescription in child-resistant vials is easier for patients to use then training patients how to remove medication from disposable molds
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- More Pebble Beach Molds
- More 3.5" x 3.5" Scraping Spatulas
- Two (2) + Ongoing* Formulas
- Formula Conversion Support
- Cleaning Brush
- Marketing Tools Customized for Your Pharmacy
- Physician and Patient Referrals from our network
- Free Formula Conversion Support
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Full Warranty
- Each cavity holds 0.5 mL
- Fits up to ~150mg of API per cavity
- Net Weight: 4.4 oz
- Maximum continuous-use temperature of 250°F (121°C)
- Compatible with suppository and troche bases from PCCA, Fagron, Xenex Labs, Medisca, and more
- Tested with most standard PEG suppository and troche bases in the pharmacy compounding industry
- SKU: PB050-1001, PB050-1002, PB050-1003, PB050-1007
*Other compounding supplies are available by contacting us directly.