We Help Compounding Pharmacies Decrease Troche Packaging Costs By Over 80% In 60 Days
Standard troches are known for being difficult for patients to remove from the mold and their long absorption after administration. Patients may have to keep a troche in their mouth for upwards of half an hour. After hearing these patient complaints time after time, compounding pharmacist Dr. Moses Perez, Pharm.D. and president of TICKERWORKS decided it was time for a change, and developed the technology for compounding pharmacies like yours to compound better troches.
RDTroche Molds are durable, flexible, and re-usable. Each cavity has a 0.48mL volume capacity and is scored for patients to easily cut the troche in half as needed to accommodate multiple dosage needs. Instead of wasting valuable staff time by filling individual troche cavities one at a time, your compounding staff can now fill hundreds at a time in just seconds! When the troche is cooled and ready to be removed, your staff can simply turn the mold over, twist it, and most will fall out immediately.
- Common sense size of 0.5mL per cavity for easier formulations
- Smallest size of any readily-available compounding troche mold
- Troche dissolves faster
- Holds up to 120mg of API per TROCHE
- Increased patient adherence
- Faster absorption of the active drug
- Faster onset of action
- Capability to easily cut troche in half
- Thermoplastic elastomer in mold is heat resistant up to 250° F for easier cleaning
- Choose your own packaging: troches can be packaged in blister packaging or child-resistant prescription vials
Medications Commonly Compounded:
- Progesterone (P4)
- Combinations of E2, E3, T, P4, P5, DHEA